REVOLUTIONARIES BELIEVE THE FUTURE WILL BE BEAUTIFUL
To actively engage children with nature and reverse the time they spend indoors.
- Many children spend 90% of their time INDOORS.
- Childhood OBESITY is an EPIDEMIC
- Children aged 8-18yrs spend more than 7 hours a day in front of a screen.
- 1 in 3 children in Canada are either obese or overweight.
- ADHD and other stress-related illnesses are at an all time high.
“As an entire generation of children disconnects from the natural world, what will they lose…Intellectually? Emotionally? Physically? Spiritually?“ - National Wildlife Federation
- To provide an online and offline resource of information on how to actively engage children in the outdoors. A resource for parents, children and educators.
We want you to take this revolution and make it your own. Join a nature club, grow a vegetable garden, start an outdoor playgroup, green your school, bring nature into the classroom, invite friends round for a picnic.