REVOLUTIONARIES BELIEVE THE FUTURE WILL BE BEAUTIFUL
To actively engage children with nature and reverse the time they spend indoors.
- Many children spend 90% of their time INDOORS.
- Childhood OBESITY is an EPIDEMIC
- Children aged 8-18yrs spend more than 7 hours a day in front of a screen.
- 1 in 3 children in Canada are either obese or overweight.
- ADHD and other stress-related illnesses are at an all time high.
“As an entire generation of children disconnects from the natural world, what will they lose…Intellectually? Emotionally? Physically? Spiritually?“ - National Wildlife Federation
- To provide an online and offline resource of information on how to actively engage children in the outdoors. A resource for parents, children and educators.
- To produce a DVD full of fun, educational activities inspiring children and their parents, teachers and their pupils to head outdoors to help you connect your children with nature.
We want you to take this revolution and make it your own. Join a nature club, grow a vegetable garden, start an outdoor playgroup, green your school, bring nature into the classroom, invite friends round for a picnic.